Technical Program Manager
Singapore, Central Singapore, SingaporeProject Delivery
Nice to Meet You! We are Ascenda
Ascenda provides the rewards infrastructure for leading financial services brands across the world.
Our clients include the world’s largest banks, top tier card issuers and fintechs who utilise our rewards infrastructure to power their earn & burn rewards programs. These include American Express, CapitalOne, HSBC, Brex, Virgin Money, SMBC, ICBC, Bradesco, ANZ, HDFC and Top 10 financial services brands in many other countries.
With a best-in-class technology suite and the world’s broadest rewards content marketplace, we are the engine behind winning premium rewards propositions for financial services all around the globe.
Our clients are spread across continents, and we serve over 1 billion customers globally. No matter where you are in the world, you’ll recognize our footprint!
We believe that nothing should stand in the way of companies who strive to drive growth via compelling and effortless rewards propositions that their customers love.
Welcome to the future of customer growth. Join us as we shape the future of rewards in financial services!
About the role & team
As a vital member of the Technical Program Manager team, you'll play a central role in our product's success. Our rewards marketplace is a key differentiator on our rewards platform, offering users a diverse selection of redemption options, ranging from airline miles to cryptocurrencies.
As a Technical Program Manager you will be a key player in the successful delivery of our SaaS products and services. You will collaborate with cross-function teams, working closely together with the company's Product, Marketing, QA and Engineering teams to drive projects from inception to completion. Your ability to navigate complex technical challenges while maintaining a focus on project goals and timelines will be instrumental in our continued success.
You will be adept at managing your time between multiple competing priorities and demonstrate experience delivering hyper-growth across a complex portfolio of products.
Your primary responsibility include:
- Collaborate closely with product managers, engineering, and other stakeholders to ensure alignment on the project goals and priorities
- Leverage technical acumens to facilitate the problem solving and ideation process with the team.
- Manage a portfolio of programs from initiation through completion, enhancing business value across the various programs.
- Drive business result through focus on key performance indicators and business goals, promoting clarity to the project team to execute on time, within budget, while delivering high quality results.
- Provide clear and effective communications of the programs status and updates
- Identify and manage all the project risk, proactively addressing the issues that might impact the project success.
- Build strong relationship with stakeholders to resolve conflicts and negotiate priorities to ensure successful program outcomes
- Identify opportunities and work with the product management to streamline the company’s product
What we are looking for:
- 8+ years of experience as a Technical Program Manager or equivalent in Banking, Technology, Payments or similar industry.
- You are committed to producing high quality and well tested solutions in everything you do
- You have the ability to handle multiple, high priority projects in a fast moving environment
- You are a responsible and collaborative team member.
- You have strong experience in supporting work to build APIs, SDKs and developer facing products
- You have the ability to adapt to changing priorities and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- You have solid understanding of agile methodologies and experience working in Agile/Scrum development environments.
- You possess strong attention to detail, the ability to pinpoint possible problem areas and risks
- You have a strong ability to multitask and effectively prioritise your responsibilities
- You are exceptionally good at making complex things simple, and writing down a solution in simple, clear, yet comprehensive terms.
- You are exceptional written and oral communicator with experience
- You are curious by nature and enjoy understanding how things work across teams, departments and geographies.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
What matters at ASCENDA:
We are passionate, We keep things simple, We focus on results, We work together & We innovate!
We have a REWARDING WORKPLACE that provides a:
- High growth environment & exponential career development
- Mobile & flexible work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Travel perks & Employee rewards
Ascenda is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We thank you for your understanding that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.