Customer Service Executive
Singapore, Central Singapore, SingaporeCustomer Service
Nice to Meet You! We are Ascenda
Ascenda provides the rewards infrastructure for leading financial services brands across the world.
Our clients include the world’s largest banks, top tier card issuers and fintechs who utilize our rewards infrastructure to power their earn & burn rewards programs. These include American Express, CapitalOne, HSBC, Brex, Virgin Money, SMBC, ICBC, Bradesco, ANZ, HDFC and Top 10 financial services brands in many other countries.
With a best-in-class technology suite and the world’s broadest rewards content marketplace, we are the engine behind winning premium rewards propositions for financial services all around the globe.
Our clients are spread across continents, and we serve over 1 billion customers globally. No matter where you are in the world, you’ll recognize our footprint!
We believe that nothing should stand in the way of companies who strive to drive growth via compelling and effortless rewards propositions that their customers love.
Welcome to the future of customer growth. Join us as we shape the future of rewards in financial services!
We’re looking for a Customer Service driven individual who is keen to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment.
In this role you will be expected to :
- Quickly resolve customer queries by phone, email and chat.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle customer and partner escalations
- General administration, reporting and special projects
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
What We Are Looking For:
- Minimum Diploma holder
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a call centre, handling inbound calls and emails.
- Previous experience with the airline, hotel or loyalty / rewards industry would be a great advantage
- Prior experience and willingness to work on overnight shifts, weekends and public holidays.
- Enthusiastic, resilient, adaptable and keen to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised.
- Fun outlook, positive attitude and can-do mindset
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent English communication is required. Knowledge of a second language is an advantage
- Strong cross-cultural awareness
- Prior exposure to a web-driven environment
What matters at ASCENDA:
We are passionate, We keep things simple, We focus on results, We work together & We innovate!
We have a REWARDING WORKPLACE that provides a:
- High growth environment & exponential career development
- Mobile & flexible work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Travel perks & Employee rewards
Ascenda is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We thank you for your understanding that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.