Senior Product Manager, Rewards & Partnerships
Singapore, Central Singapore, SingaporeProduct and Design
Nice to meet you! We are Ascenda
Ascenda provides the rewards infrastructure for leading financial services brands across the world.
Our clients include the world’s largest banks, top tier card issuers and fintechs who utilise our rewards infrastructure to power their earn & burn rewards programs. These include American Express, CapitalOne, HSBC, Brex, Virgin Money, SMBC, ICBC, Bradesco, ANZ, HDFC and Top 10 financial services brands in many other countries.
With a best-in-class technology suite and the world’s broadest rewards content marketplace, we are the engine behind winning premium rewards propositions for financial services all around the globe.
Our clients are spread across continents, and we serve over 1 billion customers globally. No matter where you are in the world, you’ll recognize our footprint!
We believe that nothing should stand in the way of companies who strive to drive growth via compelling and effortless rewards propositions that their customers love.
Welcome to the future of customer growth. Join us as we shape the future of rewards in financial services!
About the role & team
As a vital member of the Partners & Rewards team, you'll play a central role in our product's success. Our rewards marketplace is a key differentiator on our rewards platform, offering users a diverse selection of redemption options, ranging from airline miles to cryptocurrencies.
The Partners & Rewards team spearheads the curation & implementation of compelling, game-changing rewards content. We also work hand-in-hand with our rewards partners to help them scale revenue with ease.
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Researching & driving the assessment, discovery & implementation of new rewards verticals that would appeal to our users.
- Working closely with your design & tech counterparts to develop a partner-focused portal which delivers valuable recommendations & insights. The portal also streamlines day-to-day operations, reducing the effort required to launch new partnerships and scale at large.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will work at the intersection of the company's Engineering, Business Development, and Partnership teams.
- You will steer the roadmap and priorities of your domain by deeply understanding the users, competitors, and our product suite, then build shared understanding among stakeholders
- You will be managing all lifecycle stages for a product from ideation through sunset, ensuring that deliverables are understood, releases are delivered on time, and users are engaged
- You’ll work directly with our designers, engineers and other key stakeholders to determine the best solution and ship features that make a difference
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of Product Management experience working directly with engineering teams
- Minimum 3 years of SaaS or consumer apps experience is required in a product role
- You have high degree of experience working on consumer journeys, user studies and experimenting
- You understand APIs as well as frontend integration methods like embedding, in-app browser
- You are a real generalist who cracks any and every problem with creative solutions, and you have a strong natural sense of what's technically and commercially viable.
- You have a strong business acumen and basic knowledge across finance, marketing, design, sales, analytics, and communication
- You are exceptionally good at making complex things simple, and writing down a solution in simple, clear, yet comprehensive terms.
- You possess strong communication and interpersonal skills; proven ability to successfully work and partner across multiple functions in a technology organisation
- You demonstrated ability to problem-solve by synthesising information and seeing the big picture
- Experience in the rewards & loyalty space, and/or working on self-serve dashboards is a plus!
What matters at ASCENDA:
We are passionate, We keep things simple, We focus on results, We work together & We innovate!
We have a REWARDING WORKPLACE that provides a:
- High growth environment & exponential career development
- Mobile & flexible work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Travel perks & Employee rewards
Ascenda is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We thank you for your understanding that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.