Senior Product Designer (Sales)
Singapore, Central Singapore, SingaporeProduct and Design
Nice to Meet You! We are Ascenda
Ascenda provides the rewards infrastructure for leading financial services brands across the world.
Our clients include the world’s largest banks, top tier card issuers and fintechs who utilize our rewards infrastructure to power their earn & burn rewards programs. These include American Express, CapitalOne, HSBC, Brex, Virgin Money, SMBC, ICBC, Bradesco, ANZ, HDFC and Top 10 financial services brands in many other countries.
With a best-in-class technology suite and the world’s broadest rewards content marketplace, we are the engine behind winning premium rewards propositions for financial services all around the globe.
Our clients are spread across continents, and we serve over 1 billion customers globally. No matter where you are in the world, you’ll recognize our footprint!
We believe that nothing should stand in the way of companies who strive to drive growth via compelling and effortless rewards propositions that their customers love.
Welcome to the future of customer growth. Join us as we shape the future of rewards in financial services!
Join us as Senior Product Designer in Singapore
Are you a Figma genius, who knows how to turn user experiences designs into highly interactive prototypes and thrives on turning sales objectives into highly effective lead-generation experiences? Then Ascenda is looking for you! Join our creative team as Senior Product Designer, focussing on delivering UX and UI designs for our sales vertical: from creating realistic pitch demos, to testing hypothetical product features, to designing our corporate website. Ideal candidates should have a minimum of 2-3 years of product design experience in the SaaS industry.
- Create highly interactive, branded prototypes for user, partner, and admin products to be used as compelling sales demos
- Collaborate with product and sales teams to ideate, test, and assess new product features integral to ongoing sales efforts.
- Drive the end-to-end product design process for Ascenda’s corporate website, optimizing it as a lead-generation tool—from user research, low-fi wireframes, to high-fidelity designs.
- Collaborate with the Design Systems team to integrate new components and ensure design consistency across Ascenda’s products.
- Work closely with sales, product, and engineering teams to implement user experiences successfully and bring product features to life.
- Design and conduct user testing sessions, using insights to enhance designs and influence the product roadmap.
- Monitor and analyze user experience performance in production, identifying areas for improvement.
- Conduct competitor and industry research to guide design decisions and stay up to date with the latest design trends and product features in our competitive landscape.
What we are looking for:
Minimum of 2-3 years of professional experience in product design in the SaaS industry.
Proven experience in turning user experiences into highly interactive prototypes.
Experience in all parts of the product design process, including both UX and UI, as well as user research, testing and analysis.
Proficiency in both UX and UI: from user research, wireframing and user testing, to creating high-fidelity designs.
Expertise in Figma for creating low, mid and high fidelity user journeys.
Expert proficiency in creating rapid and/or detailed prototypes in Figma.
Familiarity with usability testing tools such as Maze, Usertesting.com etc.
Strong portfolio showcasing outstanding user experiences and interactive prototypes.
Character & work ethic:
A creator at heart with great design aesthetics, an eye for detail, and the ability to translate research into impactful design.
Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
The ability to work both independently and collaborate as part of a team, handling multiple projects simultaneously.
A fast learner with a “get things done” attitude.
Strong organizational skills, interpersonal skills and ability to manage conflicting requirements from different stakeholders.
Passion for staying updated with industry trends.
Always coming up with innovations and improvements, and driving these forward with great independence.
What matters at Ascenda:
We are passionate, we keep things simple, we focus on results, we work together & we innovate!
We have a rewarding working place that provides a:
High growth environment & exponential career development
Mobile & flexible work environment
Travel perks & Employee rewards
Ascenda is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We thank you for your understanding that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.