Senior Graphic Designer
Singapore, Central Singapore, SingaporeProduct and Design
Nice to Meet You! We are Ascenda
Ascenda provides the rewards infrastructure for leading financial services brands across the world.
Our clients include the world’s largest banks, top tier card issuers and fintechs who utilise our rewards infrastructure to power their earn & burn rewards programs. These include American Express, CapitalOne, HSBC, Brex, Virgin Money, SMBC, ICBC, Bradesco, ANZ, HDFC and Top 10 financial services brands in many other countries.
With a best-in-class technology suite and the world’s broadest rewards content marketplace, we are the engine behind winning premium rewards propositions for financial services all around the globe.
Our clients are spread across continents, and we serve over 1 billion customers globally. No matter where you are in the world, you’ll recognize our footprint!
We believe that nothing should stand in the way of companies who strive to drive growth via compelling and effortless rewards propositions that their customers love.
Welcome to the future of customer growth. Join us as we shape the future of rewards in financial services!
Join us as Senior Graphic Designer in Singapore
Ascenda is seeking a talented Graphic Designer at the Senior Executive level with approximately 2-3 years of experience to join our Creative team. The ideal candidate should possess a high level of proficiency in conceptualizing and executing stunning and creative designs for both offline and online marketing purposes to market our SaaS product(s). You’ll collaborate closely with Ascenda’s multidisciplinary design team, including graphic designers, motion graphic designers, product designers and the Design System team, under the leadership of the senior creatives, to ensure a cohesive, on-brand and impactful visual experience.
- Conceptualize and design visually appealing and on-brand marketing materials for online and offline touchpoints that effectively communicate product features, benefits and value propositions to our target audience.
- Work closely with our marketing team to develop campaign ideas and design collateral such as our website, digital ads in social media channels, email campaigns, and other marketing materials.
- Support our sales team with visual content such as branded demos, eye-catching event booths, presentations and others.
- Produce fresh creative concepts and deliver creative ideas across all parts of the business.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand project requirements and objectives, ensuring alignment with brand guidelines and messaging.
- Maintain consistency in design elements, typography, and color schemes across all marketing collateral.
- Adapt and optimize designs for various digital platforms and screen sizes.
- Stay current with design trends, tools, and technologies to continuously elevate the quality of our visual content.
- Work efficiently to meet project deadlines, managing multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Provide design support and collaborate with fellow designers to refine and enhance design concepts.
What we are looking for:
- 2-3 years of professional experience in graphic design, with a focus on marketing collateral.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Graphic Arts, or Fine Arts preferred
- A strong portfolio showcasing a diverse range of design projects, highlighting expertise in online and offline marketing materials.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Familiarity with web design tools and platforms (Figma).
- Understanding of design principles, typography, and composition.
- Strong attention to detail and a keen eye for visual aesthetics.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- A fast learner with a “get things done” attitude.
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Experience in the SaaS industry is a plus but not required.
What matters at Ascenda:
We are passionate, we keep things simple, we focus on results, we work together & we innovate!
We have a rewarding working place that provides a:
- High growth environment & exponential career development
- Mobile & flexible work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Travel perks & Employee rewards
Ascenda is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We thank you for your understanding that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.