Philippines, National Capital Region, ManilaHuman Resource
Nice to meet you! We are Ascenda.
We are a global fintech company headquartered in Singapore. Help us transform how the world’s biggest financial brands engage their customers!
The thrill of saving up loyalty points for an exciting trip, or the joy of treating your loved one to a Michelin star dinner courtesy of a special offer – these are the magical moments that Ascenda makes possible. This is why we are here.
We make loyalty simple for banks, merchants and payment networks globally.
We turn things upside down with enterprise SaaS solutions rooted in beautiful design, exceptional customer value and easy implementation. Our products help financial services brands and merchants globally build deeper connections with billions of customers.
Join us as a Technical Recruiter
We are looking for a hands-on Technology Recruiter with experience working in a tech, fintech, or financial services organization, with the ability to keep up with an ever-changing, high-growth environment. This role is based in Manila.
As Technology Recruiter, you will partner closely with senior stakeholders in our Singapore HQ to support and manage the Talent Acquisition portfolio for our engineering team that sits across Singapore, Manila, Ho Chi Minh, Budapest and Warsaw.
Your responsibilities will include:
- End to end Talent Acquisition from liaising with stakeholders on job briefs, sourcing for top talent to offer negotiation
- Deliver premium customer experience to candidates and be a brand ambassador for our employee value proposition.
- Attract applicants by utilizing various sourcing channels, such as LinkedIn, referral campaigns, and other platforms.
- Manage requisitions by managing the process flow of job requisitions into the applicant tracking system
- Proactively develop a talent pipeline and create a network of potential candidates.
- Manage and build a technology talent portfolio of a global remit, with a focus on the Singapore market
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements and business needs.
- Arrange for technical screens, and interviews with team members as necessary.
- Partner with candidates to understand their career goals and align candidates with appropriate opportunities.
- 5+ years of Technology recruitment experience in an in-house function or agency environment.
- Experience in end-to-end recruiting is ideal.
- A growth mindset and a go-getter attitude; someone who can work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment.
- High customer service experience; excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office and familiarity with an ATS system.
- Excellent negotiating skills coupled with a strong ability to handle objections effectively, with an emphasis on confidentiality, tact, and diplomacy.
- Candidates should have the right to work in Vietnam
Ascenda is a global provider of innovative loyalty solutions. The company operates premium rewards propositions for major financial services and travel brands worldwide. As a trusted partner empowering over 70 of the world’s leading rewards programs, Ascenda develops end-to-end loyalty solutions to address the most meaningful challenges facing global brands today.
With a commitment to make loyalty simple, Ascenda’s solutions are easy to manage, fast to deploy and designed to deliver exceptional customer value. From end-to-end loyalty management to modular solutions such as the TransferConnect currency network, redemption capabilities, loyalty marketing and advisory, Ascenda supercharges the world’s leading loyalty programs to build enduring customer relationships.
For more information, visit www.ascendaloyalty.com