Singapore, Central Singapore, SingaporeStrategy
Nice to meet you! We are Ascenda.
Ascenda is a global provider of innovative loyalty solutions and operates premium rewards propositions for major financial services and travel brands worldwide. As a trusted partner powering over 70 of the world’s leading rewards programs, Ascenda develops end-to-end solutions to address the most meaningful challenges facing the loyalty industry today. By deeply profiling local market needs to provide the right technology, content and value propositions alongside careful management of marketing, servicing, costs, and fraud, Ascenda delivers highly compelling and beautifully simple plug & play offerings that eliminate the trade-off between cost and customer value.
At its heart, Ascenda is an engineering and technology company. Our products and services help many financial services and travel brands serve millions of customers globally better. We take pride in building beautifully designed, performant, easy to use but yet secure products and place a huge emphasis on delivering great code.
As an intern in the Strategy team, you’ll get a rare opportunity to work closely with the co-founders to support the overall growth of the company. You will:
- Conduct both quantitative and qualitative market analysis and benchmarking to assess growth opportunities both within the region and globally
- Deliver data-driven insights and propose recommended actions that would lead to improved performance on key business metrics
- Identify, develop and implement strategic growth initiatives that have a direct impact on accelerating business growth across markets
- Support execution of launch plan across markets by working closely with regional and local stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of outcomes
- Gain exposure to a growing tech company by working closely with the Engineering team on new product initiatives
We are looking for:
Degree students in the fields of Economics, Business, Engineering or Mathematics who are towards their final year of study
Candidates who are able to commit at least 3 months on a full-time basis
Sharp analytical abilities and a structured, data-driven approach to clarifying, scoping and interpret insights to deliver a strong recommendations
A team player, with a growth mindset.
Possess good communication skills, are not afraid of suggesting changes and improvements
A fast learner, able and willing to learn new languages, and a keen interest in technology.
Proficiency in English. Other languages are a bonus.