Strategic Client Manager
Singapore, Central Singapore, SingaporeStrategic Client
Nice to meet you! We are Ascenda.
Ascenda makes payments and banking rewarding! We are reimagining how the financial services industry builds deeper customer connections with innovative rewards.
Our premium SaaS solutions power loyalty for Fintechs and top-tier banks.Our clients include HSBC, Capital One, American Express, Virgin Money and Brex. With a best-in-class technology suite and the world’s broadest rewards content marketplace, we are the engine behind winning financial services propositions all around the globe.
Our clients are spread across continents, and we serve over 1 billion customers globally. No matter where you are in the world, you’ll recognize our footprint!
We believe that nothing should stand in the way of companies who strive to deliver magical moments for their customers. That’s why our solutions are beautifully simple to manage, easy & rapid to deploy, and deliver exceptional customer experiences.
Join us as a Strategic Client Manager in Ascenda!
As part of the Strategic Clients Team, you will lead major initiatives with existing banking and fintech clients in APAC and EMEA. You will collaborate with Ascenda’s project managers, product managers and our world-class engineering team to ensure that our technology solutions are optimally tailored to the client’s needs.
This includes managing and growing the client’s rewards program by developing loyalty strategy, managing the client relationship, and delivering major loyalty initiatives.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is passionate about driving revenue growth and improving customer value for our banking and fintech clients. If you are a self-starter who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced, team-oriented environment, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Lead the relationship management of a portfolio of Ascenda’s existing bank and fintech clients, with a goal of incremental growth in revenue and engagement
- Work closely with clients to ensure the seamless operation of their Ascenda platforms and to drive growth and expansion of our loyalty rewards platform within client organizations
- Monitor and analyze client metrics to provide insights and recommendations for improvement
- Prepare and deliver dynamic client presentations to showcase the value of our services and identify opportunities for improvement through marketing activities, new verticals, and more
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Customer Service, Finance and Partnerships, to develop and implement strategic account plans, financial forecast and operating plan to support the clients’ rewards programs
- Lead contract negotiations and renewals with clients to ensure long-term partnerships
- Assist in delivering new initiatives for the clients’ existing partners by working closely with Ascenda’s project, product and software engineering teams
- Lead and mentor the Strategic Account Executive(s), providing guidance and support in their day-to-day account management activities
What we're looking for
- 4-6 years of experience in partnerships, account management and/or marketing within the loyalty / banking / fintech industries
- Excellent communication skills, including presentation to senior management
- Deep understanding of Loyalty and CRM projects is essential with direct experience within APAC markets.
- Commercial, marketing, technical and analytical acumen is a must
- Ability to navigate and work fluidly within a fast paced and changing work environment
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- People management skills, the ability to lead and manage a small team of 1-2 executives
- Proactive, willingness to take initiative and work independently
- Native English speaker is a must and an ability to speak a second language is a bonus
What matters at Ascenda:
We are passionate, we keep things simple, we focus on results, we work together & we innovate!
We have a rewarding working place that provides a:
- High growth environment & exponential career development
- Mobile & flexible work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Travel perks & Employee rewards
Ascenda is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We thank you for your understanding that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.