Strategic Client Intern
Singapore, Central Singapore, SingaporeStrategic Client
Nice to Meet You! We are Ascenda
Ascenda provides the rewards infrastructure for leading financial services brands across the world.Our clients include the world’s largest banks, top tier card issuers and fintechs who utilise our rewards infrastructure to power their earn & burn rewards programs. These include American Express, CapitalOne, HSBC, Brex, Virgin Money, SMBC, ICBC, Bradesco, ANZ, HDFC and Top 10 financial services brands in many other countries.With a best-in-class technology suite and the world’s broadest rewards content marketplace, we are the engine behind winning premium rewards propositions for financial services all around the globe.Our clients are spread across continents, and we serve over 1 billion customers globally. No matter where you are in the world, you’ll recognize our footprint!We believe that nothing should stand in the way of companies who strive to drive growth via compelling and effortless rewards propositions that their customers love.
Welcome to the future of customer growth. Join us as we shape the future of rewards in financial services!
We are seeking a motivated intern to join our team and support various business operations and marketing initiatives. As an intern, you will contribute to expanding and validating the company's resource of client rewards propositions, including the adaptation of your findings into presentation decks. Additionally, you will play a key role in preparing campaign proposals for the upcoming year and assist in coordinating trainings to improve the team’s knowledge on the financial services industry. Your responsibilities will also include handling post-launch follow-up tasks and managing the gifting calendar. This internship offers a valuable opportunity to gain hands-on experience in client and relationship management and contribute to our company's growth and success. Ideal candidates should possess strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and effective communication abilities.
As an intern with the strategic client team, you will:
- Value Proposition Audit:
- Expand and validate our existing value proposition reference to include comprehensive information on earnings and benefits. You will also re-evaluate redemption values and validate all gathered information.
- Adapt the audit findings to create a compelling and visually appealing deck version, ensuring that key points are effectively communicated.
- Support the team across our portfolio of clients, such as marketing and campaigns coordination, and other associated tasks.
- Polytechnic or Degree students in the fields of Mass Communication, Marketing or Business
- Strong project management and organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Comfortable with numbers, strong ability to monitor and analyze performance, and develop insights.
- An exceptional written and oral communicator
- Some understanding of digital marketing channels (email marketing, Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, WeChat, Weibo)
- Cultural sensitivity and an ability to develop strong relationships with clients from different cultures and backgrounds around the world.
- Ability to navigate and work fluidly within a fast paced and changing work environment.
- Willing to take initiative and work independently.
- A fast learner
- Native English speaker is a must and an ability to speak a second language is a bonus