Staff Engineer, IAM Core Banking
Ho Chi Minh, Hồ Chí Minh, VietnamEngineering
Ascenda solutions make loyalty simple for financial institutions globally. Previously, these companies had to endure complex patchworks of third-party systems, complicated data experiences, and 18-month implementation projects to deploy a competitive rewards program. We turn things upside down with loyalty solutions rooted in beautiful design, exceptional customer value, and rapid self-service implementation.
About IAM Core Banking (Authorizations)
Our IAM Team sits at the heart of a distributed system, and plays a role in almost all interactions in our loyalty product. You’ll work with banks & fintechs around the world to enable secure yet flexible access, authentication, and automation that transforms how customers use our rewards platforms, putting Identity at the heart of the banks’ security and growth
From FIDO to OAuth, from MFA to Push Authorizations, you'll build on the backbone of Ascenda's IAM services interlinked to 100 banks & fintechs globally. We power 100,000+ customer & client authentications daily.
We make access to applications safe, secure, and seamless for the millions of users around the world. Our Zero Trust approach to identity enables us to partner banks & their vendors to deliver customised yet secure loyalty experiences for our clients.
This team is now focused on supercharging our next phase of growth with enabling ecosystem level configurability. You’ll join a team of diverse & talented people solving interesting challenges around configurations, onboarding, observability & event driven processes that forms the backbone of Ascenda's security architecture for hundreds of partners globally.
Join us as a Staff Engineer, IAM Core Banking.
As a member on the Authorizations team, you will:
- Craft secure, performant, cross-app & platform applications for our rewards consumers & internal banking teams
- Play a key role in driving day-to-day work such as sprint planning, pair programming, technical mentorship, and code reviews.
- Partner our TPM organisation & Clients to map business requirements onto existing systems, and craft upgrades to our AuthN, AuthZ & IAM Architecture with all Ascenda services, including but not limited to compute, storage, DB and our ML/AI systems.
- Partner our engineering managers to define and execute on the technical roadmap to continuously tighten the security posture of overall Ascenda Ecosystem & Infrastructure.
- Handle production incidents and improve operational processes, monitoring, and tooling to minimize their impact.
- Have the opportunity to solve problems across multiple areas, such as performance, internationalization, multi-tenancy & scalability
What you bring to the table
You’ll be an excellent fit with us if you’re:
- Strong technical background, with prior experience in similar roles such as Tech Lead, Engineering Manager or Staff level engineering roles
- Experience building large-scale, high throughput distributed systems on the Cloud. Hands on experience with event-driven architectures
- Proven expertise in distributed systems, data-driven solutions, and exposure to large scale security, identity and access control projects
- You are self-motivated and function well in situations with high levels of ambiguity.
- You prefer simple solutions and designs over complex ones, and have a good intuition for what will last and scale.
- Have experience in developing technical roadmaps/RFCs to communicate technical strategy and vision
- Have at least 7 years of software development experience
What matters at Ascenda:
We are passionate, we keep things simple, we focus on results, we work together & we innovate!
We have a rewarding working place that provides a:
High growth environment & exponential career development
Mobile & flexible work environment
Travel perks & Employee rewards
Ascenda is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We thank you for your understanding that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.