Software Engineer, Customer Dashboard
Singapore, Central Singapore, SingaporeEngineering
Ascenda solutions make loyalty simple for financial institutions globally. Previously, these companies had to endure complex patchworks of third-party systems, complicated data experiences, and 18-month implementation projects to deploy a competitive rewards program. We turn things upside down with loyalty solutions rooted in beautiful design, exceptional customer value, and rapid self-service implementation.
About Customer Dashboard
Our Customer Dashboard team is committed to build and manage fully featured admin panels that empower our customers and internal operations team to achieve their goals in a self-serve manner. Our applications cover a wide range of actions, such as new partner enrollment, branding of the user-facing website, managing day-to-day customer operations and more. You'll work with banks & fintechs around the world to support them with efficient rewards program configuration, extensive customization and personalization of the end user's experience.
This team is now focused on supercharging our next phase of growth with enabling ecosystem level configurability. You’ll join a team of diverse & talented people solving interesting challenges around configurations, onboarding, observability & event-driven processes that forms the backbone of Ascenda's configuration architecture for hundreds of partners globally.
Join us as a Software Engineer, Customer Dashboard.
As a member of the Customer Dashboard team, you will:
- Craft secure, performant and user-friendly solutions to empower our customers to manage their SaaS loyalty programs efficiently
- Engage closely with our designers, product owners and other engineering team members in developing brand new features like custom campaigns builder, payment integrations and a world-class customer onboarding experience
- Enhance our web application with dynamic access control and different user permissions in mind
- Adhere to and practice engineering best practices within the team - such as code reviews, API integration tests, writing our solutions in a maintainable manner.
- Support maintaining our integrated call centre platform and handle some incoming change requests
What you bring to the table
You’ll be an excellent fit with us if you’re:
- 3 years of solid programming experience, including front-end and back-end development
- Proficiency in at least one frontend language, preferably Typescript
- Experience in building frontends, either using vanilla JS or specific frameworks (Angular, React)
- Experience in developing and enhancing backend applications, preferably in Ruby
- A fast learner with curiosity to learn & explore new languages and libraries - plumbing the depths of our stack and frameworks used are key in enabling optimizations for scale
- Strong communication: articulate complex ideas in a simple, relatable style
- A team player with a collaborative approach and willingness to assist others
What matters at Ascenda:
We are passionate, we keep things simple, we focus on results, we work together & we innovate!
We have a rewarding working place that provides a:
High growth environment & exponential career development
Mobile & flexible work environment
Travel perks & Employee rewards
Ascenda is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We thank you for your understanding that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.