Senior Strategic Client Manager, AU
Sydney, New South Wales, AustraliaStrategic Client
Nice to Meet You! We are Ascenda
Ascenda provides the rewards infrastructure for leading financial services brands across the world.
Our clients include the world’s largest banks, top tier card issuers and fintechs who utilise our rewards infrastructure to power their earn & burn rewards programs. These include American Express, CapitalOne, HSBC, Brex, Virgin Money, SMBC, ICBC, Bradesco, ANZ, HDFC and Top 10 financial services brands in many other countries.
With a best-in-class technology suite and the world’s broadest rewards content marketplace, we are the engine behind winning premium rewards propositions for financial services all around the globe.
Our clients are spread across continents, and we serve over 1 billion customers globally. No matter where you are in the world, you’ll recognize our footprint!
We believe that nothing should stand in the way of companies who strive to drive growth via compelling and effortless rewards propositions that their customers love.
Welcome to the future of customer growth. Join us as we shape the future of rewards in financial services!
Join us as a Senior Strategic Client Manager in Australia!
As part of the Strategic Clients Team, you will lead major initiatives with existing banking and fintech clients in APAC and EMEA. You will collaborate with Ascenda’s project managers, product managers and our world-class engineering team to ensure that our technology solutions are optimally tailored to the client’s needs.
This includes managing and growing the client’s rewards program by developing loyalty strategy, managing the client relationship, and delivering major loyalty initiatives.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is passionate about driving revenue growth and improving customer value for our banking and fintech clients. If you are a self-starter who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced, team-oriented environment, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Lead the relationship management of a portfolio of Ascenda’s existing bank and fintech clients, with a goal of incremental growth in revenue and engagement
- Work closely with clients to ensure the seamless operation of their Ascenda platforms and to drive growth and expansion of our loyalty rewards platform within client organizations
- Monitor and analyze client metrics to provide insights and recommendations for improvement
- Prepare and deliver dynamic client presentations to showcase the value of our services and identify opportunities for improvement through marketing activities, new verticals, and more
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Customer Service, Finance and Partnerships, to develop and implement strategic account plans, financial forecast and operating plan to support the clients’ rewards programs
- Lead contract negotiations and renewals with clients to ensure long-term partnerships
- Assist in delivering new initiatives for the clients’ existing partners by working closely with Ascenda’s project, product and software engineering teams
- Lead and mentor the Strategic Account Executive(s), providing guidance and support in their day-to-day account management activities
What we're looking for
- 4-6 years of experience in partnerships, account management and/or marketing within the loyalty / banking / fintech industries
- Excellent communication skills, including presentation to senior management
- Deep understanding of Loyalty and CRM projects is essential with direct experience within APAC markets.
- Ability to work with internal project and product teams to facilitate meetings between client stakeholders and achieve deliverables across multiple clients at any time.
- Prepare and document client interactions across both projects and meetings using Hubspot.
- Commercial, marketing, technical and analytical acumen is a must
- Ability to navigate and work fluidly within a fast paced and changing work environment
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- People management skills, the ability to potentially lead and manage a small team of 1-2 executives
- Proactive, willingness to take initiative and work independently
- Based in Australia, working remotely from home
What matters at Ascenda:
We are passionate, we keep things simple, we focus on results, we work together & we innovate!
We have a rewarding working place that provides a:
High growth environment & exponential career development
Mobile & flexible work environment
Travel perks & Employee rewards
Ascenda is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We thank you for your understanding that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.