Senior Strategic Client Manager
Singapore, Central Singapore, SingaporeStrategic Client
Nice to Meet You! We are Ascenda
Ascenda provides the rewards infrastructure for leading financial services brands across the world.
Our clients include the world’s largest banks, top tier card issuers and fintechs who utilise our rewards infrastructure to power their earn & burn rewards programs. These include American Express, CapitalOne, HSBC, Brex, Virgin Money, SMBC, ICBC, Bradesco, ANZ, HDFC and Top 10 financial services brands in many other countries.
With a best-in-class technology suite and the world’s broadest rewards content marketplace, we are the engine behind winning premium rewards propositions for financial services all around the globe.
Our clients are spread across continents, and we serve over 1 billion customers globally. No matter where you are in the world, you’ll recognize our footprint!
We believe that nothing should stand in the way of companies who strive to drive growth via compelling and effortless rewards propositions that their customers love.
Welcome to the future of customer growth. Join us as we shape the future of rewards in financial services!
Join us as a Senior Strategic Client Manager in Ascenda!
As part of the Strategic Clients Team, you will lead major initiatives with existing banking and fintech clients in APAC and EMEA. You will collaborate with Ascenda’s project managers, product managers and our world-class engineering team to ensure that our technology solutions are optimally tailored to the client’s needs.
This includes managing and growing the client’s rewards program by developing loyalty strategy, managing the client relationship, and delivering major loyalty initiatives.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is passionate about driving revenue growth and improving customer value for our banking and fintech clients. If you are a self-starter who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced, team-oriented environment, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Lead and strategise the relationship management of a portfolio of Ascenda’s existing bank and fintech clients, with a goal of incremental growth in revenue and engagement
- Work closely with your Managers, providing guidance and support to optimize team performance
- Monitor and analyse client metrics to provide insights and recommendations for improvement
- Prepare and deliver dynamic client presentations to showcase the value of our services and identify opportunities for improvement through marketing activities, new verticals, and more
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Customer Service, Finance and Partnerships, to ensure seamless and efficient delivery of strategic account plans
- Act as an escalation point for complex and/or critical client issues, working to resolve challenges and maintain client satisfaction
- Provide regular updates and reports on the status of the client portfolio to senior leadership
- 10-12 years of experience in partnerships, account management and/or marketing within the loyalty / banking / fintech industries
- Excellent communication skills, including presentation to senior management
- Deep understanding of Loyalty and CRM projects is essential with direct experience in a financial institute
- Commercial, marketing, technical and analytical acumen is a must
- Ability to navigate and work fluidly within a fast paced and changing work environment
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines
- Previous experience in team leadership or supervision is a plus
- Proactive, willingness to take initiative and work independently
- Native English speaker is a must and an ability to speak a second language is a bonus
- Able to travel
What we offer
- High growth environment & exponential career development
- Mobile & flexible work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Travel perks & Employee rewards
- Diverse and friendly working culture
Ascenda is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We thank you for your understanding that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.