Ascenda is currently looking for distinctive individuals to join our Marketing & Partnerships team.
The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in building our global brand and growing partnerships in key markets across five continents. We're looking for entrepreneurial generalists that are looking to take on a challenging and high growth opportunity. If you're equally adept at building relationships & collaborating with global brand partners, executing global marketing campaigns to acquire & engage customers, mining customer data for insights and collaborating with our world class creative, ops & tech teams to make it all happen, this role is for you.
Headquartered in Singapore, we have a fun and fast-paced work environment with lots of opportunities to:
1) Implement your ideas quickly and see the immediate impact of your efforts
2) Build and grow relationships with strategic partners and customers all over the world
3) Learn and grow within an open, driven, talented and diverse team with significant opportunities for career progression and cross functional experience
The Role: Senior Manager, Marketing and Partnerships
• Manage and scale partnerships between Ascenda and a portfolio of airline, hotel and bank loyalty program clients around the world to ensure customer success on TransferConnect, our award-winning loyalty currency exchange marketplace
• Onboard new loyalty program clients onto our marketplace by agreeing on commercials, negotiating contracts, facilitating launches and designing new digital customer experiences & marketing campaigns.
• Manage the overall revenue and profitability growth of your portfolio of global clients
• Prepare and present business reviews to the senior management teams both client side and internally
• Measure and analyze performance of our partnerships and marketing campaigns, develop insights and consult our clients on how to improve performance of our products amongst their customers.
• Develop new product and strategic partnership opportunities, creating sales narratives and attending pitch meetings and conferences to sell our products to prospective and existing clients
Skills/experience you’ll already have:
• An exceptional written and oral communicator and native English speaker
• Possesses the cultural sensitivity and relationship building ability to develop strong relationships with clients from different cultures and backgrounds around the world
• Ability to think strategically, understand the needs of our clients and their consumers to work across our teams (technology, product management, customer servicing, marketing) to present solutions & develop products that delight them
• Very strong project management skills and great at multi-tasking projects & campaigns in parallel on time and with quality
• Ability to pull data (SQL), monitor & analyze campaign results, develop insights and tell compelling stories
• An eye for great design and the ability to articulate direction providing marketing briefs to our creative team
• A business development mindset to identify and pitch new strategic opportunities to partners along with the ability to follow through and execute opportunities
• A leader and team player that can engage in rigorous debate & drive consensus, lead & inspire team members and also give & take constructive 360 feedback
• 2-8 years of related sales, business development or relationship management experience, preferably in the airline, retail banking or loyalty industry
Additional skills that would be great to have:
• Experience on or partnering with airline, hotel or retail bank loyalty program teams to drive customer acquisition, engagement
• Business fluency in one or more of the following languages: Arabic, Cantonese, French, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese, Spanish