Senior Business Analyst
Singapore, Central Singapore, SingaporeFinance
Nice to meet you! We are Ascenda.
Ascenda makes payments and banking rewarding! We are reimagining how the financial services industry builds deeper customer connections with innovative rewards.
Our premium SaaS solutions power loyalty for top-tier banks and fintech’s like HSBC, Capital One, American Express, Virgin Money and Brex. With a best-in-class technology suite and the world’s broadest rewards content marketplace, we are the engine behind winning financial services propositions all around the globe.
Our clients are spread across continents, and we serve over 1 billion customers globally. No matter where you are in the world, you’ll recognize our footprint!
We believe that nothing should stand in the way of companies who strive to deliver magical moments for their customers. That’s why our solutions are beautifully simple to manage, easy & rapid to deploy, and deliver exceptional customer experiences.
Join us as a Senior Business Analyst in Singapore
- Collecting data and analysing performance results of clients, specific campaigns or other initiatives.
- Become an SME on the commercial proposition of the loyalty program to enable you to:
- lead requirements gathering workshops with the client
- document the client requirements in a structured manner as a backlog
- coordinate with internal stakeholders to identify risk and get the work items effort estimated
- support the internal teams throughout design, implementation and testing
- lead, when required, product demo and training sessions with the client business teams and customer support teams
- Reporting the results back to the relevant members of the business.
- Working alongside the marketing, finance or management team to establish business needs in regard to data collection, analysis and presentations.
- Develop and maintain KPI dashboards (internal and for enterprise clients), deliver accurate reports and provide training to the end-users.
- Defining new data collection, analysis and reporting processes.
- Working with internal stakeholders to prioritize business and information needs.
- 4+ years of experience as a Business Analyst in Fintech, Technology, or similar industry.
- 2+ years of experience in the loyalty industry and related sector knowledge.
- You are a generalist who cracks any and every problem with creative solutions
- You have experience leading and delivering solution designs with detailed requirements gathering and documentation, always with a view to keeping the understanding simple and contextual for others to follow
- You are comfortable with backlog grooming and prioritisation exercises to guide for efficiencies within releases and the product roadmap
- You have ability to pull data (SQL & Excel), monitor & analyse performance results, develop insights and put together compelling presentations/dashboards for internal and external customers
- Areas of previous experience we are looking for:
- Gather detailed client requirements in client facing meetings and workshops
- Writing acceptance criteria to support Test Cases
- API executions, Batch files and data extract specifications]
- Working with data sets, SFTP setup and file transfer flows
- BI reporting
- Experience in working with Jira, Confluence, Google suite, Microsoft (Word, ppt, xlsx and Visio).
- Strong attention to detail, the ability to pinpoint possible problem areas.