Sales Operations Executive
Singapore, Central Singapore, SingaporeBusiness Development
Nice to Meet You! We are Ascenda
Ascenda provides the rewards infrastructure for leading financial services brands across the world.
Our clients include the world’s largest banks, top tier card issuers and fintechs who utilise our rewards infrastructure to power their earn & burn rewards programs. These include American Express, CapitalOne, HSBC, Brex, Virgin Money, SMBC, ICBC, Bradesco, ANZ, HDFC and Top 10 financial services brands in many other countries.
With a best-in-class technology suite and the world’s broadest rewards content marketplace, we are the engine behind winning premium rewards propositions for financial services all around the globe.
Our clients are spread across continents, and we serve over 1 billion customers globally. No matter where you are in the world, you’ll recognize our footprint!
We believe that nothing should stand in the way of companies who strive to drive growth via compelling and effortless rewards propositions that their customers love.
Welcome to the future of customer growth. Join us as we shape the future of rewards in financial services!
Join us as Sales Operations Executive (Singapore)
Take on an exciting role as a Sales Operations Executive (Singapore) and play a pivotal part in building Ascenda’s brand globally. In this role, you will support the Director of Business Development in developing new business opportunities to expand our ecosystem internationally.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to fuel the next growth chapter for a thriving technology business in the buzzing rewards space. Make a big splash in a high-growth fintech company where innovation, speed to market, and industry disruption are lived every single day.
You will be instrumental in supporting Ascenda’s multi-year growth plans and driving revenue opportunities through activities such as performing market research, reporting and event planning. This role will offer you the opportunity to develop your sales operations skillset in a dynamic environment, working closely with stakeholders across multiple functions in the organization.
As a Sales Operations Executive, you will:
- Provide support to the Director of Business Development for pitch meetings, conferences, events and all other sales activities
- Manage and maintain accurate and up-to-date sales data, including prospect and client records, sales pipelines and reports, in our CRM system and other sales tools
- Collaborate closely with the sales team and cross-functional teams, to develop and execute targeted sales strategies, ensuring a cohesive approach in engaging prospects and closing deals
- Track and analyze sales forecasts and performance metrics, identify trends and areas for improvement, provide regular reports and insights to the sales team and senior management team.
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to identify growth opportunities, keep up to date with industry developments, best practices and technology trends.
What you bring to the table
You are an entrepreneurial self-starter with the proven ability to problem-solve and optimize sales processes. You are adept at building relationships, collaborating with both internal and external stakeholders to get things done. You are curious, you love making things happen, and are excited by the opportunity to take on a broad regional remit.
What we are looking for:
- 1-3 years of experience working as a Sales Operations Executive in a dynamic sales environment within the B2B fintech/SaaS space
- Highly organized individual with a keen eye for detail, able to maintain accurate records, proactively identify process gaps and implement solutions to address them
- Possess excellent time management skills with high level of self-motivation, ability to prioritize tasks and keep on top of timelines
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, thrive in a fast-paced environment and navigate an evolving business environment with a positive and upbeat attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, must be comfortable with speaking and presenting to seniors stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of Hubspot, other CRM platforms or sales tools is preferred
What matters at Ascenda:
We are passionate, we keep things simple, we focus on results, we work together & we innovate!
We have a rewarding working place that provides a:
High growth environment & exponential career development
Mobile & flexible work environment
Travel perks & Employee rewards
Ascenda is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We thank you for your understanding that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.