QA Automation Engineer (SDET)
RemoteManila, National Capital Region, PhilippinesEngineering
Ascenda solutions make loyalty simple for financial institutions globally. Previously, these companies had to endure complex patchworks of third-party systems, complicated data experiences, and 18-month implementation projects to deploy a competitive rewards program. We turn things upside down with loyalty solutions rooted in beautiful design, exceptional customer value, and rapid implementation.
Join us as a QA Automation Engineer (SDET)!
Are you a detail-oriented perfectionist with a talent for finding things that are just a little bit off? Do you have a sense of humor and a love of all things nerdy but cool? Do you have a passion for quality and a desire to slay bugs and deliver top-notch software products? We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic QA Automation Engineer (SDET) to join our team and help us achieve our goal of delivering the best products to our customers.
We’re a rapidly growing tech company looking for a highly skilled and enthusiastic Automation QA Wizard to join our team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing automated testing solutions to ensure and help us make sure our products are nothing short of magical.
- Use your wizarding skills to test our products for any and all types of breakage, from minor glitches to major catastrophes.
- Develop and maintain automation testing frameworks, tools, and infrastructure to support continuous integration and deployment
- Design, develop, and execute automated test scripts for functional and integration testing (may include performance, and security testing as well)
- Collaborate with developers, product managers, and QA to identify test scenarios and create test plans and test cases
- Analyze test results and provide recommendations for improving product quality and reliability
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in test automation, and continuously improve the automation testing process
- Help mentor QA team about automation by providing guidance and support to ensure knowledge is shared to achieve high-quality and timely delivery of products
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and processes throughout the software development life cycle
- Bring a little bit of magic to our testing process, with your sense of humor and love of all things nerdy
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- 8+ years of experience in QA automation, developing and executing automated test scripts
- Expertise in automation frameworks and tools (e.g., Selenium WebDriver, Appium, TestNG, JUnit, Cucumber)
- Experience with API testing and web services automation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Experience with performance and load testing using tools such as JMeter or Gatling (A plus)
What matters at Ascenda:
We are passionate, we keep things simple, we focus on results, we work together & we innovate!
We have a rewarding working place that provides a:
- High growth environment & exponential career development
- Mobile & flexible work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Travel perks & Employee rewards
Ascenda is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We thank you for your understanding that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.