Nice to meet you! We are Ascenda.
Help us transform how the world’s biggest financial brands engage their customers.
The thrill of saving up loyalty points for an exciting trip, or the joy of treating your loved one to a Michelin star dinner courtesy of a special offer – these are the magical moments that Ascenda makes possible. This is why we are here.
We make loyalty simple for banks and payment networks globally. Previously, these companies had to endure complex patchworks of third-party systems, mediocre user experiences and 18-month implementation projects to deploy a competitive rewards program. We turn things upside down with loyalty solutions rooted in beautiful design, exceptional customer value and rapid implementation.
What we offer? A role like no other!
We’re looking for a Project Manager to manage large end-to-end projects, for external clients, usually a high street bank.
You will coordinate the overall project, working with the internal product teams to ensure that the scope is clear and the project delivers to time, whilst maintaining a great relationship with the client and ensuring the ultimate success of the project.
As part of your role you love delivering updates to all parties and different levels of seniority to ensure ultimate clarity and visibility on the project.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for a flawless execution
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation is in line with project delivery plan
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Coordinate steering committee meetings, report on project progress and escalate issues for resolution
- Identify project risks and mitigation techniques
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, including, change management documentation, risk register, project communication plan, etc.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors to ensure successful project delivery
- Prepare QA test plan and co-ordinate successful testing with internal and external teams
- Ensure all client needs are translated and captured in project documentations and delivered as part of the solution
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Proven working experience in project management, using Agile methodologies
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment with an external facing client is a must, ideally in an agency environment
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, including presentation to senior management and C level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to grasp overall technical solution
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Good in problem solving and analytical skills
- Willing to take initiative and work independently
- Attention to details, intuitive and able to deliver results
- Strong client relationship experience is critical
- Experience with Jira, Trello and MS Project is desired
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Travel benefits
- Flexible working environment
- Comfortable working environment
- Diverse and friendly working culture.