Product Operations Manager
Singapore, Central Singapore, SingaporeProduct and Design
Nice to Meet You! We are AscendaAscenda provides the rewards infrastructure for leading financial services brands across the world.
Our clients include the world’s largest banks, top tier card issuers and fintechs who utilize our rewards infrastructure to power their earn & burn rewards programs. These include American Express, CapitalOne, HSBC, Brex, Virgin Money, SMBC, ICBC, Bradesco, ANZ, HDFC and Top 10 financial services brands in many other countries.
With a best-in-class technology suite and the world’s broadest rewards content marketplace, we are the engine behind winning premium rewards propositions for financial services all around the globe.
Our clients are spread across continents, and we serve over 1 billion customers globally. No matter where you are in the world, you’ll recognize our footprint!
We believe that nothing should stand in the way of companies who strive to drive growth via compelling and effortless rewards propositions that their customers love.
Welcome to the future of customer growth. Join us as we shape the future of rewards in financial services!
About the role & team
As a vital member of the Product Operations team, you'll play a central role in our product's success. Our rewards marketplace is a key differentiator on our rewards platform, offering users a diverse selection of redemption options, ranging from airline miles to cryptocurrencies.
What you will do as a Product Operations Manager
- Own: Take charge of product feedback, Customer Success, and the product roadmap.
- Teach: Instruct and cultivate operational excellence, demonstrating how to effectively translate user insights into product specifications.
- Learn: Gain an in-depth understanding of business use cases and the pain points of product stakeholders.
- Improve: Continuously enhance tools, processes, and communication within the product delivery cycle.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Develop and support a company-wide product roadmap aligned with the organisation’s strategy
- Develop and implement tools and processes to improve product delivery lifecycle
- Analyse data to identify trends and insights, and provide recommendations for improvement
- Gather, analyse and report customer experience insights, and work with the product teams
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement new product features and enhancements
- Develop and support a comprehensive company-wide product roadmap in alignment with the organisation’s strategy.
- Create and implement tools and processes that optimize the product delivery lifecycle.
- Conduct data analysis to identify trends and insights, and provide actionable recommendations for improvement.
- Gather, analyse, and report on customer experience insights, collaborating closely with the product teams.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and execute new product features and enhancements.
- Lead and manage projects within the organisation to drive the achievement of our product objectives.
- 3+ years experience in product management, product operations roles or equivalent
- You have experience working in Product SaaS companies or equivalent
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- You are curious by nature and enjoy understanding how things work across teams, departments and geographies
- You care about people, you seek to understand their needs and challenges in order to improve the product and the organisation
- You are exceptionally good at making complex things simple, translating it into simple and easy to understand information that people understand
- You can deliver updates and sometimes unwelcome news whilst showing empathy for people you work with
- You possess strong attention to detail, and can easily pinpoint possible problem areas and risks
- You love data, and are adept at deriving meaningful information from it to help the team and product advance
What matters at ASCENDA:
We are passionate, We keep things simple, We focus on results, We work together & We innovate!
We have a REWARDING WORKPLACE that provides a:
- High growth environment & exponential career development
- Mobile & flexible work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Travel perks & Employee rewards
Ascenda is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We thank you for your understanding that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.