Product Management Winter Internship
Singapore, Central Singapore, SingaporeProduct and Design
Nice to meet you! We are Ascenda.
Ascenda is a global provider of innovative loyalty solutions and operates premium rewards propositions for major financial services and travel brands worldwide. As a trusted partner powering over 70 of the world’s leading rewards programs, Ascenda develops end-to-end solutions to address the most meaningful challenges facing the loyalty industry today. By deeply profiling local market needs to provide the right technology, content and value propositions alongside careful management of marketing, servicing, costs, and fraud, Ascenda delivers highly compelling and beautifully simple plug & play offerings that eliminate the trade-off between cost and customer value.
At its heart, Ascenda is an engineering and technology company. Our products and services help many financial services and travel brands serve millions of customers globally better. We take pride in building beautifully designed, performant, easy to use but yet secure products and place a huge emphasis on delivering great code.
When you join Ascenda as an intern, you’ll be delivering real products to customers in a matter of weeks!
As an intern with the Product team, you will:
- Create product solutions for both internal end-users and clients; initiate, analyse, propose, launch and maintain app products.
- Work with Product Managers by using data to understand customer behaviour and performance of features;
- Gather insights and data-driven inferences in estimating the impact of the product on the key end-user and prioritize enhancements.
- Suggest product improvements, track KPIs, identify key metrics and propose further iterations.
- Help deliver product solutions with the right impact working closely with designers and engineers throughout the development process.
You’ll also learn critical foundational skills in other important aspects of large-scale platforms such as:
- Security & Compliance - how to build secure software, especially for financial institutions.
- Infrastructure - how to automatically deploy and scalable infrastructure.
- Operations -project management and deliver large scale digital projects
- Partnerships & Marketing -how to conceptualise pitch and create marketing campaigns for partners
We are looking for:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s students in their penultimate or final year of study who are passionate about using technology to build great products.
- Project management, problem-solving, and planning skills
- A team player, with a growth mindset.
- Possess good communication skills, are not afraid of suggesting changes and improvements
- A fast learner, able and willing to learn, and a keen interest in technology.