Product Management Director
Nice to meet you!
- You’re an accomplished product manager and ready for the next big challenge?
- You love taking ideas from concept to prototype as rapidly as possible, whether that involves back-of-napkin estimations, creating realistic mock-ups, writing pseudo code, or stealing bits and pieces from existing digital products in the market
- You’re not afraid to take on large, corporate client interactions at the most senior level? And you instill confidence and inspire clients in every discussion?
- You're creative but highly quantitative and disciplined?
Then we’d like to get to know you soonest!
What we offer? A role like no other.
- Join Singapore's most global fintech company - continuously making news headlines and growing its footprint across 4 continents around the globe.
- Your mission when you take the helm as Product Management Director is simple: to ensure we build the industry’s most innovative and cost-effective digital loyalty solutions that allow our enterprise clients, who are major banks and airlines globally, to engage their customers with exciting rewards propositions.
- Your ideas, specifications and ultimately end-to-end solutions will shape how companies like Citibank, American Express, Visa, Singapore Airlines, Emirates and many others build loyalty with their customers.
- Reporting directly to the Chief Product Officer and leading a team of multiple Product Managers and UX Designers, you work at the intersection of the company's Engineering, Business Development, and Marketing teams.
- You own the product roadmap, feature development prioritization and are the real innovation heartbeat of the business.
- You’re a real generalist who cracks any and every problem with creative solutions, and have a strong natural sense for what’s commercially viable.
- You are exceptionally good at making complex things simple, and writing down a solution in simple, clear, yet comprehensive terms.
- Previous Product Management experience across both back-end and front-end is critical. We worry less about formal certifications or educational qualifications, and instead look for people with the vision and skills to execute rapidly.
- You’re able to easily build relationships across teams, have a good eye for scope creep and relentlessly drive momentum.
- You generate new ideas constantly and are able to inspire others to rally behind them. You validate and test these ideas rapidly to either fail them and move on, or promote them into the company's funnel of tech development.
- Singapore work authorization (Citizen, Dependent Pass or Permanent Residence) is a plus but not required.