Partnerships & Marketing Executive, Greater China
RemoteSingapore, Central Singapore, SingaporePartnerships & Marketing
Ascenda makes payments and banking rewarding! We are reimagining how the financial services industry builds deeper customer connections with innovative rewards.
Our premium SaaS solutions power loyalty for Fintechs and top-tier banks.Our clients include HSBC, Capital One, American Express, Virgin Money and Brex. With a best-in-class technology suite and the world’s broadest rewards content marketplace, we are the engine behind winning financial services propositions all around the globe.
Our clients are spread across continents, and we serve over 1 billion customers globally. No matter where you are in the world, you’ll recognize our footprint!
We believe that nothing should stand in the way of companies who strive to deliver magical moments for their customers. That’s why our solutions are beautifully simple to manage, easy & rapid to deploy, and deliver exceptional customer experiences.
Welcome to the future of customer engagement. Join us as we shape the future of banking, payments and fintech!
Join us as a Partnerships Executive in Ascenda Greater China region!
Working hybrid from your home office and/or our Shanghai or Singapore office, you will support the GC Partnerships Manager in deploying major initiatives with existing loyalty partners.
You’ll engage with dozens of loyalty partners and banks all over the world, implement your ideas quickly whilst continuing to learn and grow within a global and diverse team with significant opportunities for career progression and cross functional experience.
This is your once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to take end-to-end responsibility for driving forward a thriving technology business in a buzzing market.
Support the Partnerships Manager in retaining and growing Ascenda’s existing portfolio of airline, hotel and loyalty program partners across our full suite of loyalty solutions
Collaborate with our partners to plan, design and execute integrated marketing campaigns across online and offline channels
Measure and analyze the performance of Ascenda’s partnerships and marketing campaigns, develop insights and advise clients on options to increase performance
Support the development of new products and strategic opportunities.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor degree
- 1-2 years of experience in partnerships, account management and/or marketing.
- Experience within airline / hotel / loyalty is a big plus
- An exceptional written and oral communicator
- Fluency in Mandarin and English is mandatory
- Good understanding of digital user experience and the ability to execute marketing campaigns for mainland China, Taiwan, and Hong Kong markets.
- Strong project management skills and experience multi-tasking projects & campaigns in parallel, on time and with quality.
- Ability to pull data (SQL), monitor & analyze account performance, develop insights and tell compelling stories.
- An eye for great design and the ability to articulate direction providing marketing briefs to our creative team.
- Ability to navigate and work fluidly within a fast paced and changing work environment
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Willing to take initiative and work independently.
- A faster learner.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Travel benefits
- Flexible working environment
- Comfortable working environment
- Diverse and friendly working culture
What matters at Ascenda:
We are passionate, we keep things simple, we focus on results, we work together & we innovate!
We have a rewarding working place that provides a:
- High growth environment & exponential career development
- Mobile & flexible work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Travel perks & Employee rewards
Ascenda is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We thank you for your understanding that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.