Nice to meet you! We are Ascenda.
Ascenda is a global provider of loyalty solutions and operates premium rewards propositions for major financial services and travel brands worldwide. Founded in 2014, Ascenda is headquartered in Singapore with 10 offices around the world and has developed a strong reputation as a leading innovator & disruptor in the global loyalty industry.
As a trusted partner empowering over 70 of the world’s leading rewards programs, Ascenda develops end-to-end loyalty solutions to address the most meaningful challenges facing global brands today.
By deeply profiling local market needs to provide the right technology, content and value propositions alongside careful management of marketing, servicing, costs, and fraud, Ascenda delivers highly compelling and beautifully simple plug & play offerings that eliminate the trade-off between cost and customer value.
For more information about Ascenda, please visit www.ascendaloyalty.com.
Ascenda is currently looking for distinctive individuals to join our Marketing & Partnerships team. Successful candidates will play a pivotal role in building our global brand and growing partnerships in key markets across five continents.
Headquartered in Singapore, we have a fun and fast-paced work environment with lots of opportunities to:
1) Implement your ideas quickly and see the immediate impact of your efforts
2) Build and grow relationships with strategic partners and customers all over the world
3) Learn and grow within an open, driven, talented and diverse team with significant opportunities for career progression and cross functional experience
The Role: Partnerships Executive, Marketing and Partnerships team
- The successful candidate will support Partnerships Managers to manage and grow a portfolio of airline, bank and loyalty program partners around the world across our full suite of loyalty solutions, such as TransferConnect, our award-winning loyalty currency exchange marketplace
- Collaborate with our partners to plan, design and execute integrated marketing campaigns across online and offline channels including search, display, social, affiliates, email, website, app and print
- Work with both our Ascenda and partner marketing teams to develop all aspects of marketing campaigns including concept development, targeting, design, launch and reporting
- Prepare and present business reviews to the senior management teams both client side and internally
- Measure and analyze performance of our partnerships and marketing campaigns, develop insights and consult our clients on how to improve performance of our products amongst their customers.
- Develop new product and strategic partnership opportunities, creating sales narratives and attending pitch meetings and conferences to sell our products to prospective and existing clients
- An exceptional written and oral communicator and native English speaker
- Possesses the cultural sensitivity and relationship building ability to develop strong relationships with clients from different cultures and backgrounds around the world
- Very strong project management skills and great at multi-tasking projects & campaigns in parallel on time and with quality
- Ability to pull data (SQL), monitor & analyze campaign results, develop insights and tell compelling stories
- An eye for great design and the ability to articulate direction providing marketing briefs to our creative team
- A business development mindset to identify and pitch new strategic opportunities to partners along with the ability to follow through and execute opportunities
- 1-3 years of full-time work experience (or internship equivalent) in marketing, customer engagement, sales, business development or relationship management experience, preferably in the airline, retail banking or loyalty industry
- Ability to work and provide exceptional results in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Additional skills that would be great to have:
- Experience on or partnering with airline, hotel or retail bank loyalty program teams to drive customer acquisition, engagement
- Business fluency in one or more of the following languages: Arabic, Cantonese, French, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese, Spanish
Candidates must be authorized to work in Singapore. Singaporeans and PRs can apply.