Partnerships and Marketing Internship
Singapore, Central Singapore, SingaporePartnerships & Marketing
Nice to meet you! We are Ascenda.
Ascenda is a global provider of innovative loyalty solutions and operates premium rewards propositions for major financial services and travel brands worldwide. As a trusted partner powering over 70 of the world’s leading rewards programs, Ascenda develops end-to-end solutions to address the most meaningful challenges facing the loyalty industry today. By deeply profiling local market needs to provide the right technology, content and value propositions alongside careful management of marketing, servicing, costs, and fraud, Ascenda delivers highly compelling and beautifully simple plug & play offerings that eliminate the trade-off between cost and customer value.
At its heart, Ascenda is an engineering and technology company. Our products and services help many financial services and travel brands serve millions of customers globally better. We take pride in building beautifully designed, performant, easy to use but yet secure products and place a huge emphasis on delivering great code.
As an intern with the Partnerships team, you will:
- Support the Partnerships team in growing Ascenda's new and existing client relationships, to contribute to incremental growth in revenue and engagement
- Collaborate with Ascenda’s project, product and customer servicing teams to drive new initiatives for new and existing partners
- Create business development and partnership decks for new as well as existing partners
- Assist in consolidating customer/marketing data to provide analysis and recommendations
We are looking for:
- Polytechnic or Degree students in the fields of Mass Communication, Marketing or Business
- Some understanding of digital marketing channels (email marketing, Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, WeChat, Weibo)
- An exceptional written and oral communicator
- Strong project management and organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Comfortable with numbers, strong ability to monitor and analyze performance, and develop insights
- Cultural sensitivity and an ability to develop strong relationships with clients from different cultures and backgrounds around the world
- Ability to navigate and work fluidly within a fast paced and changing work environment
- Willing to take initiative and work independently
- A fast learner
- Native English speaker is a must and an ability to speak a second language is a bonus