Operations & Project Management Winter Internship
Singapore, Central Singapore, SingaporeProject Delivery
Nice to meet you! We are Ascenda.
Ascenda is a global provider of innovative loyalty solutions and operates premium rewards propositions for major financial services and travel brands worldwide. As a trusted partner powering over 70 of the world’s leading rewards programs, Ascenda develops end-to-end solutions to address the most meaningful challenges facing the loyalty industry today. By deeply profiling local market needs to provide the right technology, content and value propositions alongside careful management of marketing, servicing, costs, and fraud, Ascenda delivers highly compelling and beautifully simple plug & play offerings that eliminate the trade-off between cost and customer value.
At its heart, Ascenda is an engineering and technology company. Our products and services help many financial services and travel brands serve millions of customers globally better. We take pride in building beautifully designed, performant, easy to use but yet secure products and place a huge emphasis on delivering great code.
When you join Ascenda as an intern, you’ll be delivering real products to customers in a matter of weeks!
As an intern with the Operations team, you will:
- Develop your skills in project management and program management, primarily applying agile methodologies and the execution of large-scale digital project deliveries.
- Work across-functional team of developers, designers, QAs and product managers, setting the pace and proactively establishing efficient processes for technology platforms
- Learn, configure and use digital tools that enable us to bring new functionalities to life. Few of the tools we use on a daily basis are: Atlassian suite (JIRA, Confluence) for scope management, Miro to accommodate digitally interactive collaborations, Slack to always be on top and many more..
- Delivering products to customers in a matter of weeks after you join. We believe in giving everyone ownership, including our interns.
You’ll also learn critical foundational skills in other important aspects of large-scale platforms such as:
- Security & Compliance - how to build secure software, especially for financial institutions.
- Infrastructure - how to automatically deploy and scalable infrastructure.
- Product -how to create customized product solutions by utilizing customer behaviour.
- Partnerships & Marketing -how to conceptualize pitch and create marketing campaigns for partners
We are looking for:
- Postgrad, master, MBA or undergraduate from renowned universities
- A team player, with a growth mindset.
- Possess good communication skills, are not afraid of suggesting changes and improvements
- A fast learner, able and willing to learn new languages and a keen interest in technology.