Nice to meet you! We are Ascenda.
Help us transform how the world’s biggest financial brands engage their customers.
The thrill of saving up loyalty points for an exciting trip, or the joy of treating your loved one to a Michelin star dinner courtesy of a special offer – these are the magical moments that Ascenda makes possible. This is why we are here.
We make loyalty simple for banks and payment networks globally. Previously, these companies had to endure complex patchworks of third-party systems, mediocre user experiences and 18-month implementation projects to deploy a competitive rewards program. We turn things upside down with loyalty solutions rooted in beautiful design, exceptional customer value and rapid implementation.
What we offer? A role like no other!
We’re looking for an Operations Manager to help manage the operational and project delivery side for one of our biggest accounts
You will coordinate with the client and internal stakeholders to oversee the smooth operational delivery of the program, plus scope and schedule incremental capability and program changes in an accurate and timely way.
- Manage all operational aspects of the program on behalf of ANZ
- Investigate and facilitate resolution of any issues or outages of an operational or technical manner
- Thorough understanding of the solution and act as a subject matter expert.
- Management, oversight and prioritisation of product backlogs, change requests and other projects for the Rewards Program.
- Establish effective governance practices between the Service Provider and ANZ for future project phases and Change Requests.
- Capturing project requirements, scope and objectives involving all stakeholders and translating requirements into project plans and other technical documents required for successful project delivery.
- Serve as internal ANZ champion for contact centre including all planning, issues escalation/resolution, reviews/reporting and monitoring.
- Manage all fraud escalations and investigations jointly with ANZ
- Setup and preparation for project and governance meetings, circulation of Project RAG.
- Status reports and issues/risk log tracking and other project related documents.
- Develop detailed action and milestone plans to monitor and track progress and circulate this information as needed.
- Identify risks and outline mitigation options and recommendations back to ANZ.
- Provide effective triaging and impact assessments for all Change Requests by ANZ.
- Creation and maintenance of process maps for all operational processes and interfaces between ANZ and Service Provider in relation to the ANZ Rewards Program(s).
- Management and oversight of all Service Provider projects for the Rewards Program(s).
- Maintenance of the BRD and FSD providing the overview in relation to procedures and Reward processing for the ANZ Rewards Program(s) which can be reviewed by ANZ upon request.
- Facilitate escalations and resolve any project issues that may impact achieving delivery dates or SLAs.
- Ensure all project critical reviews and signoffs are achieved including business requirements, functional specifications (if applicable), test plans and test summary report, post implementation review.
- Manage the delivery of the release cycle plan for ANZ for any Service Provider changes.
- Management and oversight of Service Provider systems set up requirements.
- In liaison with ANZ, scheduling projects for systems, enhancements to the ANZ Core Platform Database and other computer software programs associated in the running of the Rewards Program(s).
- Proven working experience in an operational/business analyst capacity
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment with an external facing client is a must, ideally in an agency environment
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, including presentation to senior management and C level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to grasp overall technical solution
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Good in problem solving and analytical skills
- Willing to take initiative and work independently
- Attention to details, intuitive and able to deliver results
- Experience with Jira, Trello and MS Project is desired
- Based in Melbourne
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Travel benefits
- Flexible working environment
- Comfortable working environment
- Diverse and friendly working culture
Candidate needs to be a PR or Australian citizen and have working rights in Australia.