Manager, IT Security Compliance
Singapore, Central Singapore, SingaporeEngineering
Nice to meet you! We are Ascenda.
We are a global fintech company headquartered in Singapore. Help us transform how the world’s biggest financial brands engage their customers!
We make loyalty simple for banks, merchants and payment networks globally.
We turn things upside down with enterprise SaaS solutions rooted in beautiful design, exceptional customer value and easy implementation. Our products help financial services brands and merchants globally build deeper connections with billions of customers.
Join us as a Manager , IT Security Compliance
You will be required to understand all aspects of our business process and technology stack to assess the security risks that our company may be exposed to.
You will also be responsible to suggest processes to remediate any identified gaps in compliance with our internal policies and our partners’ requirements.
As a security representative of the company, you will be managing inquiries from our partners and auditors on our security controls and processes. You are required to ensure the company’s compliance with applicable regulations and 3rd party requirements.
Your will look into our existing processes and introduce changes to improve our security posture.
As a Manager, IT Security Compliance you will:
Take charge of compliance and risk management related assignments
Manage compliance assignments issued by our partners or regulator(s)
Perform security risk assessment on both internal and external stakeholders (vendors)
Participate in various security related internal and external audits as a representative of the security team and help to prepare any evidence required for the audits
Prepare for external certification audits by ensuring required milestones are completed such as Access Control and Security Policy reviews, Security Awareness Training, Tabletop Exercises for Incident Response and Business Continuity
Review existing security controls of the company
Assess existing company processes for compliance with policies
Identify areas of improvements for all aspects of the business with regards to information security and work with various teams to improve them
What we are looking for:
- At least 6 years of experience in an information security-related role
- Is knowledgeable in information security and possesses a good understanding of various technologies (cloud computing, CI/CD etc.)
- Is passionate about learning how security controls are applied in a technology company
- Plus, if you have had any experience in the areas of governance, risk and compliance
- Plus, if you have taken part in certification audits such as SOC 2 Type II, ISO27001 or PCI DSS Level 1.
- Plus, if you are familiar with data privacy and security requirements of financial services and regulators
- Possesses good communication skills, are not afraid of suggesting changes and improvements
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Travel perks
- Flexible working arrangement from home office
- Diverse and friendly working culture
Ascenda is a global provider of innovative loyalty solutions. The company operates premium rewards propositions for major financial services and travel brands worldwide. As a trusted partner empowering over 70 of the world’s leading rewards programs, Ascenda develops end-to-end loyalty solutions to address the most meaningful challenges facing global brands today.
With a commitment to make loyalty simple, Ascenda’s solutions are easy to manage, fast to deploy and designed to deliver exceptional customer value. From end-to-end loyalty management to modular solutions such as the TransferConnect currency network, redemption capabilities, loyalty marketing and advisory, Ascenda supercharges the world’s leading loyalty programs to build enduring customer relationships.
For more information, visit www.ascendaloyalty.com.