Lead Motion Graphic Designer
Singapore, Central Singapore, SingaporeProduct and Design
Nice to Meet You! We are Ascenda
Ascenda provides the rewards infrastructure for leading financial services brands across the world.
Our clients include the world’s largest banks, top tier card issuers and fintechs who utilise our rewards infrastructure to power their earn & burn rewards programs. These include American Express, CapitalOne, HSBC, Brex, Virgin Money, SMBC, ICBC, Bradesco, ANZ, HDFC and Top 10 financial services brands in many other countries.
With a best-in-class technology suite and the world’s broadest rewards content marketplace, we are the engine behind winning premium rewards propositions for financial services all around the globe.
Our clients are spread across continents, and we serve over 1 billion customers globally. No matter where you are in the world, you’ll recognize our footprint!
We believe that nothing should stand in the way of companies who strive to drive growth via compelling and effortless rewards propositions that their customers love.
Welcome to the future of customer growth. Join us as we shape the future of rewards in financial services!
Join us as Lead Motion Graphic Designer in Singapore
Ascenda is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Lead Motion Graphics Designer to join our Creative team. The ideal candidate should have 4-5 years of motion graphics design experience and a passion for creating visually stunning and engaging content. In this role, you will be responsible for developing motion graphics for a wide range of projects, including product UI animations, product release videos, help center videos, marketing content, and sales materials. In this role, you will collaborate closely with the Creative team, including product designers and the Design System team, as well as other Ascenda departments, to bring your projects to life.
- Conceptualize, design, and produce motion graphics for various purposes, including product UI animations, product release videos, help center tutorials, marketing campaigns, and sales materials.
- Collaborate closely with product designers and Design System team members to ideate & design UI animations that elevate our UI designs and reinforce our UX, so we can deliver highly enjoyable and modern user experiences.
- Create specifications for your UI animations that can be easily implemented by our Engineering department and collaborate closely with our team of front-end developers to support the implementation till go-live.
- Translate complex ideas and data into visually engaging videos and video templates from which customers simply can’t look away: from infographics and product walk-throughs, to interviews and sales presentations.
- Work with our graphic designers to ensure brand consistency across all video content and help with the creation of guidelines for video & animation content.
- Work closely with our internal stakeholders such as the Product, Sales and Marketing teams to coordinate your motion graphic projects from conception to implementation.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in motion graphics design.
- Maintain a high level of quality and creativity in all design work.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, from concept to delivery, while meeting deadlines.
What we are looking for:
- 4-5 years of professional experience in motion graphics design.
- Financial services or SaaS industry experience is a plus but not required.
- Bachelor degree in computer graphics, art, or a related field.
- A strong portfolio showcasing a diverse range of motion graphics projects.
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative suite, in particular Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, and Adobe Illustrator.
- Skilled in storyboarding, video editing, motion graphics (including writing and implementing expressions), sound design, and post-production techniques.
- Proficiency in shooting high quality, custom footage is a plus but not required.
- Excellent attention to detail and a keen eye for visual aesthetics.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
What matters at Ascenda:
We are passionate, we keep things simple, we focus on results, we work together & we innovate!
We have a rewarding working place that provides a:
- High growth environment & exponential career development
- Mobile & flexible work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Travel perks & Employee rewards
Ascenda is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We thank you for your understanding that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.