HR and Office Executive (Singapore)
Ascenda is a global provider of innovative loyalty solutions. The company operates premium rewards propositions for major financial services and travel brands worldwide. As a trusted partner empowering over 70 of the world’s leading rewards programs, Ascenda develops end-to-end loyalty solutions to address the most meaningful challenges facing global brands today.
Ascenda is currently looking for an experienced HR and Office Executive to help with various administrative functions within the organisation.
In this role you will be expected to :
Help implement HR policies and initiatives
Manage new employee orientation, on-boarding, and off-boarding processes
- Assist in recruitment, posting job ads on careers pages, initial screening of resumes, performing background checks, etc.
- Handle employment passes applications, follow ups, renewals and cancellations with MOM
- Answer employees’ questions about office or HR related matters and provide requested information
- Manage and update HR databases with different information such as new hires, terminations, leave days, etc.
- Organize, compile, update company personnel records and documentation
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts, employment letters, etc.
- Participate in HR projects (e.g. help organize a job fair event)
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company's operations
- Coordinate office activities and events
- Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities, equipment and furniture
- Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate meeting rooms
- Manage phone calls, emails and all office correspondence
- Manage travel arrangements for employees and upper management
- Keep stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working environment (we allow remote work and flexible hours when needed)
- Comfortable working environment
- Diverse and friendly working culture. Members of our team come from over 20 nationalities worldwide!
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for someone who:
- Is familiar with employment laws and MOM regulations
- Has experience with employment pass application and other MOM processes
- Has proven experience as an HR or office administrator
- Has experience with HR Software
- Has an outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Has excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Has excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
- Has qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
Candidates must be authorised to work in Singapore. Singaporeans and PRs can apply.