Director of Strategic Clients, US
RemoteNew York City, New York, United StatesStrategic Client
Nice to Meet You! We are Ascenda
Ascenda provides the rewards infrastructure for leading financial services brands across the world.Our clients include the world’s largest banks, top tier card issuers and fintechs who utilise our rewards infrastructure to power their earn & burn rewards programs. These include American Express, CapitalOne, HSBC, Brex, Virgin Money, SMBC, ICBC, Bradesco, ANZ, HDFC and Top 10 financial services brands in many other countries.With a best-in-class technology suite and the world’s broadest rewards content marketplace, we are the engine behind winning premium rewards propositions for financial services all around the globe.Our clients are spread across continents, and we serve over 1 billion customers globally. No matter where you are in the world, you’ll recognize our footprint!We believe that nothing should stand in the way of companies who strive to drive growth via compelling and effortless rewards propositions that their customers love.
Welcome to the future of customer growth. Join us as we shape the future of rewards in financial services!
Join us as a Strategic Client Director in Ascenda US
Working remotely with our global teams from your home office in the US, you will lead major rewards and loyalty initiatives with our bank, credit card and fintech clients. You will collaborate with Ascenda’s project managers, product managers and our world-class engineering team to ensure that our technology solutions are optimally tailored to the client’s needs.
This includes managing and growing the client’s rewards program by developing loyalty strategy, managing the client relationship and delivering major loyalty initiatives.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all of Ascenda’s US clients
- Form strong relationships through overall leadership, development and management with clients to establish trust
- Engage with existing clients closely to identify revenue growth opportunities through soft upselling and cross-selling
- Leverage both industry and internal product knowledge to provide consultative advice to clients on how they can maximize their utilization of Ascenda’s technologies
- Ensure the timely delivery of services and products to clients
- Drive quarterly reviews and develop a program evaluation framework to assess the strengths of the program and to identify areas for improvement
- Build and mentor the team to deliver on Ascenda and client goals
- Lead client negotiations and develop terms sheets and contracts.
What we're looking for:
- 10-12 years of experience in loyalty / marketing within a bank / credit card / loyalty company in the US
- Excellent external and internal communication skills, including presentation to senior management and C level
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and navigate through a fast paced environment
- A self starter who is willing to take initiative and work independently
- Proven ability to incorporate past experiences into a startup environment
- People management - experience in building and managing a small but strong team
- Commercial, marketing, technical and analytical acumen
- Travel is required at least once a month
What matters at Ascenda:
We are passionate, we keep things simple, we focus on results, we work together & we innovate!
We have a rewarding working place that provides a:
- High growth environment & exponential career development
- Mobile & flexible work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Travel perks & Employee rewards
Ascenda is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We thank you for your understanding that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.