Associate Product Manager, Fintech
Nice to meet you! We are Ascenda.
We are a global fintech company headquartered in Singapore. Help us transform how the world’s biggest financial brands engage their customers!
The thrill of saving up loyalty points for an exciting trip, or the joy of treating your loved one to a Michelin star dinner courtesy of a special offer – these are the magical moments that Ascenda makes possible. This is why we are here.
We make loyalty simple for banks and payment networks globally. Previously, these companies had to endure complex patchworks of third-party systems, mediocre user experiences and 18-month implementation projects to deploy a competitive rewards program.
We turn things upside down with loyalty solutions rooted in beautiful design, exceptional customer value and rapid implementation.
What we offer? A role like no other!
Join Singapore's most global fintech company - continuously making news headlines and growing its footprint across 4 continents around the globe.
We make loyalty technology simple for the world's biggest banks and payments companies
By powering innovative rewards programs and offers, we help brands acquire and engage customers to fuel their growth
- Join our Product team, you will work at the intersection of the company's Engineering, Business Development, and Marketing teams
- You will be defining, documenting and steering the product specifications for some of the world’s largest loyalty programmes
- You work with our in-house design team on creating the best consumer experience and our engineering organization to provide clear feature development prioritization and specifications
What we are looking for:
- You are a real generalist who cracks any and every problem with creative solutions, and you have a strong natural sense for what's commercially viable.
- You are exceptionally good at making complex things simple, and writing down a solution in simple, clear, yet comprehensive terms.
- You are able to easily build relationships across teams, have a good eye for scope creep and relentlessly drive momentum.
- You generate new ideas and are constantly and are able to inspire others to rally behind them. You validate and test these ideas rapidly to either fail them and move on, or promote them into the company's funnel of tech development.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a business analyst, product analyst or product manager in the software technology space
- Superior skills in gathering product requirements, writing specifications, and handling data
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve by synthesizing information and seeing the big picture
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; proven ability to successfully work and partner across multiple functions in a technology organization
- Entrepreneurial drive with appreciation of user-experience, business, and commercial issues.
- Minimum Diploma holder
Candidates must be authorised to work in Singapore. Singaporeans and PRs can apply. At this point, we will not be sponsoring EP/S-pass for this role.